[personal profile] x_magik
Is somebody playing with their superpowers out there? Are we getting a visit from an earth demon? What the bloody hell?

Date: 2004-05-07 10:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-tarot.livejournal.com
Earth demon??!?

Date: 2004-05-07 10:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-crowdofone.livejournal.com
Well, it's better than mole people. :)

...

Date: 2004-05-07 10:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-tarot.livejournal.com
Is -that- what those things in the movie were?

Re: ...

Date: 2004-05-07 10:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-crowdofone.livejournal.com
What, Van Helsing? I dunno, Kitty and I went to Eternal Sunshine.

Re: ...

Date: 2004-05-07 10:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-tarot.livejournal.com
Darn.

Van Helsing was...

.. um.

it had mole people. I think.

Re: ...

Date: 2004-05-07 10:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-crowdofone.livejournal.com
And Kate Beckinsale in a Gypsy outfit, which is, I'm pretty sure, the entire point of the movie.

Mole people, you say? I may have to check that out.

>:O

Date: 2004-05-07 10:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-dazzler.livejournal.com
You leave the poor mole people out of this young man!

Re: >:O

Date: 2004-05-07 10:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-crowdofone.livejournal.com
They're invading mole people. I don't think we need to sympathize with invading mole people.

Re: >:O

Date: 2004-05-07 10:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-tarot.livejournal.com
They burn really, really well though.

Re: >:O

Date: 2004-05-07 10:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-snowflake.livejournal.com
Very important question: Are there actually mole people here.

If so, my life's quota for surreal things has been sorely abused, and I will be moved to protest.

Re: >:O

Date: 2004-05-07 10:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-crowdofone.livejournal.com
Nah, I'm defusing the tension by means of absurdity.

At least, I sure hope I am. If there are actually mole people, I'll join your protest. I'll even make signs.

Re: >:O

Date: 2004-05-07 10:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-dazzler.livejournal.com
Now that you said no, there will be Mole People.

And we will all know who to blame, mister.

*scowls*

Re: >:O

Date: 2004-05-07 10:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-crowdofone.livejournal.com
I apologize in advance. Hopefully they will be reasonable mole people open to the idea of diplomacy with the surface world, and we may coexist peacefully and work to advance our knowledge of dirt.

Re: >:O

Date: 2004-05-07 10:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-tarot.livejournal.com
and worms!

Date: 2004-05-07 10:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-snowflake.livejournal.com
Looks like we needn't worry. It was the superpowers after all.

Anyway, earth demons usually come with spontaneous lava flow and things. I wasn't terribly concerned.

Date: 2004-05-07 10:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-tarot.livejournal.com
You know, a few months ago, I would question the existance of earth demons.

I am going to bed, I think. Reality and I have -obviously- not spoken in long enough, and at the moment, I think my dreams make more sense.

Date: 2004-05-07 10:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-snowflake.livejournal.com
Well, I haven't seen one personally, mind. But I've got it on fair authority that they do exist.

Profile

Illyana Rasputin

April 2013

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
2122 2324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 18th, 2026 01:44 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios